Monday, December 2, 2013

New Germans!

Here are some crappy shots of my Germans.  Something to consider?  I need to photograph these guys differently as the detail doesn't show up as well...

These guys will supplement the Germans I have nicely.  Still need to complete some support weapons teams (MGs, Mortars, AT guns, etc).

Overall I'm moderately pleased with them but I think I could have done better.

didn't flock them yet.

light drybrushed a few of the lads

cautiously advancing

platoon commander and a Panzershreck team





Next are the Ostfront Panzer IIIs!  Huzzah!

2 comments:

  1. They still look good despite the blurry closeups and lack of detail. I have the same problem using my camera on minis. I'm considering getting an ollo clip lens for the iphone for that purpose. Need to do some further research on them, though.

    -Cincinnatus

    http://petitguerre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cincinnatus. You're too kind!
      I've heard good things about those clip lenses in regards to miniatures photography.
      My problem is the basement in our house has flourescent lights. Our former apartment had incandescent lights which were much more conducive to miniature photography. Check out some of my posts from 2011-2012 and you'll see what I mean.
      I think I'm going to break out my old desk lamp and use it for taking pictures.
      I like your blog!

      Delete